Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there! http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com
This week’s topic is-
Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR List
Seeing as the weather here is 100% autumnal, this is a perfect topic-going down to 38 degrees tonight-brrrr……
1. The End of the Affair by Graham Greene
It is one of those novels I have always wanted to read, but never have. I am determined to do it!
2. The First Phone Call from Heaven by Mitch Albom
Love this author, even though he usually makes me sad 😦
3. Seduction-A Novel of Suspense
I love suspense!
4. Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick
This book sounds great- disturbing, but great.
5. Touchstone by Laurie R King
I read Bones of Paris, never realizing it was a sequel-so now I want to read the first!
6. We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
I had’t heard of this until the movie came out not too long ago.
7. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
Again, one of the books that has been on my TBR list for way too long- going to tackle it this fall.
8. Seating Arrangements by Maggie Shipstead
The other books are pretty serious, so I want a little comic relief!
9. The Secret History by Donna Tart
I have been hearing that this is a book I MUST read, so I am going for it!
10. The Stand by Stephen King
Ashamed to say, this will be my first Stephen King- very excited!!
That’s what I am looking forward to reading in the coming months-what about you?
Please leave a comment-I love hearing from you!!!