Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there!
This week’s topic is –
Top Ten Books I Read in 2014
This was a little hard for me- some books jumped out at me, while others I really had to consider.
1. Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
2. Big Little Lies by Liane Moriarty
3. The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin
4. The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell
5. Bag of Bones by Stephen King
6. One Plus One by Jojo Moyes
7. The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
8. We Are Not Ourselves by Matthew Thomas
9. The Green Mile by Stephen King
10. Bellweather Rhapsody by Kate Racculia
What was your ABSOLUTE favorite book of 2014?