Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there!
This week’s topic is –
Top Ten Places I would love to visit from Books (real or fictional)
1. New Orleans- from almost every Anne Rice book.
2. Rivendell- to hang out at the last homely house with Elrond
3. Hogwarts from the HP series
4. Paris, 1920s- Fitzgerald
5. Pemberley- from Pride & Prejudice
6. Hobbiton from The Lord of the Rings
7. Tara Plantation from Gone With the Wind
8. Italy- really Naples, from Eat, Pray, Love
9. The South of France from Tender is the Night
Where do you wish you could visit?