Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there!
This week’s topic is –
Top Ten Books I Want to Reread
I am a huge fan or rereading books that I love. I think I have reread the Harry Potter series about 7 times. (and need to reread again) But here are some others that are definitely worthy of a second-or third- reading.
1. Shadow of the Wind by Carols Ruiz Zafon
Maybe I will reread all three?
2. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
I try to reread these every few years, and it has been awhile.
3. The Historian by Elisabeth Kostova
I know I loved it when I read it, but I don’t remember why.
4. Interview With the Vampire by Anne Rice
With her new Prince Lestat out, I need a refresher.
5. The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
My daughter will be reading this in the spring for school and I want it clear in my memory so we can discuss it.
6. Tender is The Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I read this-pretty quickly- a few years ago, and it left quite an impression on me.
7. Northhanger Abbey and 8. Sense and Sensibilty by Jane Auster
Two of the few by Austen that I only read once
9. The House of the Spirits by Isabel Allende
The first book I read by Allende that began my love for her writing.
10. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
What? It will only be the 4th reread. They are good, quick, and easy. AND Mockingjay comes out in a few weeks so I need to brush up.