Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there!
This week’s topic is –
Top Ten Authors New to Me in 2014
So, looking over the books I have read so far this year, I am disturbed to find that I really did not read many new authors! I feel shame and will try better in 2015!
1. Hannah Kent- Burial Rites
2. Graeme Simsion- The Rosie Project
3. Gabrielle Zevin- The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry
4. Beatriz Williams- The Secret Life of Violet Grant
5. Matthew Thomas- We Are Not Ourselves
6. Lois Lowry- The Giver
7. Monica McInerney- Hello From the Gillespies
8. Sherman Alexie- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian
9. Andra Watkins-To Live Forever- An Afterlife Journey of Meriwether Lewis
10. Priya Parmar- Vanessa and Her Sister
Can you recommend a new author for me?