Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there!
This week’s topic is
Top Ten Books I want in my beach bag this summer.
I am supposed to be celebrating my 20th anniversary during our beach vacation, so I might not get a ton of reading in, but here is what I thought looks good-
1. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
2. Finder’s Keepers by Stephen King
3. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain
4. Beach Town by Mary Kay Andrews
5. The Rumor by Elin Hildebrand
6. Summerlong by Dean Bakopoulos
7. The Mapmaker’s Children by Sarah McCoy
8. Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner
I can’t wait to read Finders Keepers!!
I have Go Set a Watchman on my list too! 🙂
I especially like all the ones in the second row, and I am intrigued to read Harper Lee’s new book. Curiosity, I suppose. Great summer list!
Some great books on your list.