Bookish & Not So Bookish Thoughts
is a weekly meme hosted by Christine over at Bookishly Boisterous, where we post things that are on our minds. Head over there and check it out!
1. I finished It by Stephen King (review coming soon). I feel like I need something easy breezy next to shake it off. Maybe a Dr. Seuss?
2. I finally ran 4 miles. Then I couldn’t move for two days. But I am getting back out today to do it again.
3. My daughter took this picture of my dog-
I laughed so hard I think I spit.
4. I got an ARC though Net Galley that I was so excited to read-it takes place in the National Archives- then I realized it was the 3rd in a series. So of course I had to download the first 2 to my Kindle, right?
5. I am addicted to these chips- anyone else?
6. My son it taking some courses at Carnegie Mellon this summer. I know I am really going to miss him, but he left a pen in his pocket, and it went though the dryer earlier this week. I am sure you can all imagine the outcome.
7. What should you get a wonderful husband for a 20th anniversary present? I am dying- no ideas at all.
8. Things I want to do this summer-
see Tomorrowland, Jurassic World, and Pitch Perfect 2, start watching Game of Thrones (only saw the 1st season), continue with House of Cards, and reread some favorites.
oh- and watch ALL of The Sopranos again.
9. Do you reread books often? I used to a lot more than I do now and I don’t know why! I feel the need to revisit- Harry Potter, Middle Earth, Lizbeth Salander, some Jane Austen and Margaret Mitchell, and Shadow of the Wind trilogy. But every time I go to the bookcase, all the unread books give me a dirty look if I reach for a pre read one. I am not even mentioning the guilt from all the ARCs on the Kindle.