Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there! http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com
This weeks topic is-
Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light and Fun
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
This could have been 1-7 for me, but that’s ok-I will only take up one spot.
2. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
3. Bergdorf Blondes by Plum Sykes
4. The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
5. One For The Money by Janet Evanovich
I love the Stephanie Plum series- so much fun!
6. Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvich
7. The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O’Neal
8. Savannah Blues by Mary Kay Andrews
9. Marley & Me by John Grogan
I know this is sad- but until the end, I was laughing so hard-my Katie is just like Marley!
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
maybe not light, but the most fun to read (for me)- This is my favorite!