Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there!
This week’s topic is-
Top Ten Books I Would Like Santa to Leave Under the Tree!
Most of these are newish, but throne of two that are old just sort of popped into my mind…
1. The Opposite of Loneliness by Marina Keegan
2. Still Alice by lisa Genova
3. Gray Mountain by John Grisham
4. Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult
5. All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doer
6. The Martian by Andy Weir
7. American Sniper by Chris Kyle
8. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
9. The Book of Unknown Americans by Cristina Henriquez
10. Sophie’s Choice by William Styron
What would you like to see under the tree??