Bookish & Not So Bookish Thoughts
is a weekly meme hosted by Christine over at Bookishly Boisterous, where we post things that are on our minds. Head over there and check it out!
1. Fall is in full swing here and the temps are dropping! Last night it went down to 45 degrees by my home. We had our first fire-and first pot of soup (potato cheddar) on Sunday and I am loving it! Here is what the yard is looking like-
2. I am trying to keep myself motivated to exercise everyday, but it is getting harder. I am doing hot yoga and running, but I am definitely in need of some inspiration. Or some uppers.
3. I went to see Gone Girl on Saturday. Loved the movie- more on that later. We went to one of those AMC theaters that have the barcolounger seats-big comfy armchairs that recline. The theater was packed-mid afternoon- with all these reclining people with their vats of soda and popcorn, and it reminded me of the
movie Wall-E a little too much.
4. Gone Girl– great movie, but knowing what happened takes a little away from it.
5. Neil Patrick Harris as Desi- totally creepy. It killed Doogie Howser forever in my mind.
6. My daughter has joined the Model Congress club at school and has to write a bill for the Homeland Security committee. Suggestions?
7. I loved AHS’s last season Coven- not planning to watch the new one called Freak. Not even once.
8. My library had its semi annual Book Sale on Saturday, and I came home with about 10 books. Now I can’t decide what to read. Seriously. I need a good recommendations.
9. It is so beautiful out, that I am stopping here, and taking my dog out for a walk. Have a great day!!