Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there! http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com
This week’s topic is-
Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List
1. Own a first edition of Pride & Prejudice AND The Lord of The Rings Trilogy.
2. Go to the National Archives and actually INTO the Library of Congress.
I want to be able to touch all the things in there.
3. Read more classics
Such as War & Peace, Wuthering Heights, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Dante’s Divine Comedy
4. Have an actual library in my house, maybe one with two stories of books, like the one in Beauty and the Beast?
5. Have a review of mine published somewhere.
6. Go to BEA
I could do a day trip this year, since I live about an hour away, but I hate going by myself.
7. Sit around a whole day in a beautiful little cafe in Paris, drinking wine and reading a book.
8. Read Joyce-in Ireland.
9. Meet one of my favorite authors.
Some are long dead, so it narrows the field.
10. Own a Bookstore.
A small one, close to where I live. I could bring my dogs, or at least the friendly one. I would bring fresh coffee and cookies, hold book club events. Sigh….
Maybe I could just find a nice one to work in?