Wow- Thank you so much Helen @ My Novel Opinion! I am honored that you nominated me for this award. I so enjoy reading her blog-she really poses some great questions for the new blogger!
Thank you very much Helen!
(I usually don’t put out 2 posts in one day, but heading for Boston early am, so here it is)
Now, I am supposed to do the following-
1. Display the Award Certificate on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Oh man- maybe a little harder than I thought- here it goes!
There are so many awesome blogs out there-and I am not sure who accepts awards or not, but here are a few that I really look forward to reading everyday-
~ Rebecca @ Love At First Book
~ Jennifer @ The Relentless Reader
~Allison @ The Book Wheel
~ Lisa @ Bookshelf Fantasies
~ Melinda @ The Book Musing
~ Elizabeth @ Silver’s Reviews
~ Erin @ Written Permission
~ Rory @ Fourth Street Reviews
~ Jamie @ Book Magnet
~ Katie @ Words For Worms
~ Lauren @ Books, Tea, and Me
~ Shelleyrae @ Book’d Out
~ Sarah @ Sarah Says Read
~ Ionia @ Readful Things
Now 7 (hopefully) interesting things about myself-
The first three happened after I turned 40- must be losing my mind
1. I started skiing for the first time ever this past February-I am still scared!
2. I started running two months ago-first time since high school- I even signed up for my first 5k in a month called Tunnel To Towers- you should check out this amazing story here.
3. I started this blog a few months back because I started forgetting which books I had already read. Too many times I would get 10 pages in and say-Darn, I think I already read this.
4. I am a dog addict. If I see a dog, I HAVE to ask if I can pet it. Not that friendly with humans, though.
5. I reread my favorite books over and over.
6. I never knew parenting teenagers would be this hard. I feel compelled to call my mom everyday and say I am sorry.
7. As corny as it sounds-my husband is truly the love of my life.