Gonna be one of those days- tried working on this post before driving my daughter to school-got half way done and went to save-boom!- I hit publish instead. So if you saw the first post before I deleted it-sorry!!!
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke & the Bookish. It’s awesome. Every Tuesday, the lovely ladies over there give us book bloggers wonderful and fun topics to create our lists! Check out what others have posted by going over there! http://brokeandbookish.blogspot.com
Today’s topic is:
Top Ten @ the Top of My Summer TBR list
Now, this list was going to start with And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Houseini, but as you might know if you read Monday’s post- I walked into the library yesterday and there it was on the No Hold shelf-YEAH!!!
So excited, anyway, here is the modified list-(might sound a lot like last week’s beach read list though)
1. The Last Original Wife by Dorthea Benton Frank
2. Beautiful Day by Elin Hilberbrand
3. Beach Music by Pat Conroy
4. The First Rule of Swimming by Courtney angel Brkic
5. The Other Typist by Susan Rindell
6. Seating Arrangements by MAggie Shipstead
7. The Wishing Tree by Marybeth Whalen
8. The Savage Garden by Mark Mills
AND my annual reread of –
9. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
( I can count- used up one already!)
What is on your TBR this summer?